At Dividend Assets Capital, we bring clarity, simplicity, and devotion to our work, helping successful families, advisors, and institutions set and achieve their financial goals, so they may preserve what is meaningful to them, their families and their communities.
We are always looking for financial professionals who share our goals and values. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and include your resume.
Thank you for your interest in Dividend Assets Capital.
Open Position – Portfolio Manager
Location: Dividend Assets Capital Home Office – Bluffton, SC (On-Site)
This position is primarily responsible for working with DAC’s Private Client Group high net worth clientele. The PM will serve as client portfolio expert in all matters pertaining to DAC’s investment management of assigned/developed private client group relationships and their accounts. Additionally, this role will be responsible for actively managing the SMA and/or Model Delivery requirements of existing private client relationships as well as supporting the establishment of new ones. The PM will also support and contribute to the success of DAC’s Investment Management Group.
•Support and enhance business relationships and opportunities within Private Client Group: maintain deep understanding of philosophies, processes and legacies underlying DAC strategies; interact with and provide in-depth information regarding DAC’s management of assigned client portfolios (proactively and reactively) to ensure assigned clients are well versed in our investment capabilities and investment portfolios to meet client objectives and risk tolerances; maintain regular communications with assigned clients and respond to requests; assist with updating assigned client investment objectives; assist with maintaining new and existing assigned client relationships; evaluating performance of assigned client portfolios and ensuring compliance standards are being met; work with and respond to client advisors to further expand existing private client relationships and/or other new business development opportunities; provide exceptional client service.
Actively manage assigned Private Client Group relationships: monitor, direct and efficiently implement day-to-day portfolio and cash management, trading, rebalancing, and model delivery activities necessary to ensure all private client accounts are in proximate alignment with their respective DAC strategy models and client objectives; collaborate with Client Advisors, Client Services and Investment Committee to ensure best practices are being met; maintain and update procedural documentation.
Education: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree(s) in Economics, Finance, Business, or related field is preferred. CFP, CFA, CIMA or other advanced industry designation(s) required.
Experience: 10 years of relevant industry experience, including a solid grasp of portfolio analysis and construction, investment performance metrics and a proven ability to diagnose and communicate problems and solutions effectively. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM applications. Working knowledge of FactSet, Bloomberg and/or Vestmark or other trading or portfolio management systems a plus.
Functional Competencies: Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, Client Focus/Service, Written & Verbal Communication Skills, Integrity, Professionalism, Teamwork/Collaborative, Organization, Time Management, Flexible/Adaptable, Initiative, Intellectual Curiosity, Lifelong Learning, Critical Thinking, Analytical, Leadership, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Innovative, Strategic Thinking.
Demonstrates DAC’s Core Values: Know Your Stuff, Devoted to Excellence, Serving with Integrity, and Humility, Be Real and Transparent.
About Dividend Assets Capital, LLC:
Dividend Assets Capital, LLC is an employee-owned boutique wealth and investment management firm based in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry. With over a 40-year history of successful dividend growth investing at our foundation and a diverse, well-seasoned wealth and investment management team, we deliver personalized investment strategies and comprehensive wealth management services to our growing client base. We pride ourselves on bringing clarity, simplicity, and devotion to our clients, helping successful families, advisors, and institutions set and achieve their financial goals, so they may preserve what is meaningful to them, their families, and their communities.
Open Position – Director of Client Services
Location: Dividend Assets Capital Home Office – Bluffton, SC (On-Site)
$90,000/yr – $110,000/yr · Full-time
Position Reports to: Managing Director—Private Client Group
Compensation & Benefits: Attractive compensation plan with generous healthcare and retirement benefits
Desired Candidate will possess:
- 7+ years of equivalent financial services industry experience required, ideally in a client-facing service role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel and CRM applications. Working knowledge of FactSet, Bloomberg and/or Vestmark or other trading or portfolio management systems a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree a plus.
- Series 65 required or willing to obtain immediately.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must Possess the following Functional Competencies:
- Self-motivated and entrepreneuria
- Client Focus/Service
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Lifelong Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
Position Description for Director of Client Services:
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the client service group, including managing and coaching their team, developing and enhancing client service strategies and ensuring that clients receive exceptional service at every touch point within the company. To ensure the client service group is operating effectively and delivering on the company’s overall mission and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
The successful Director of Client Services will balance the following key responsibilities:
- Leadership, Management and Accountability within PCG and IAM: to ensure client service standards are implemented and followed, client record/data oversight and maintenance is ongoing and being captured effectively and efficiently, client meeting/activity support is coordinated and delivered consistently, while also ensuring compliance standards are being upheld.
- Maintaining relationships with DAC clients: ensuring client services is assisting and helping Advisors and PMs with the following: managing existing client accounts, establishing new accounts, preparing investment, performance, and planning reports, and any additional client support needs to maintain and expand client relationships.
- Coordinating firm wide business development, marketing and client appreciation projects and events: coordinating vendor and/or additional resources to ensure DAC’s participation in branding, marketing and client appreciation events are successful in achieving and aligning with firms overall marketing, branding and client relationship deepening goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate DAC’s Core Values: Know Your Stuff, Devoted to Excellence, Serving with Integrity and Humility, Be Real and Transparent.
- Professional development to include staying current on policies, procedures and modern technology platforms that might enhance client service experience.
About Dividend Assets Capital:
Dividend Assets Capital, LLC (DAC) is a 100% employee owned Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). As one of the largest advisory firms in South Carolina, we provide wealth management advice and manage investable assets for successful families, individuals, institutions, and investment advisors who seek equity investments that aim to provide sustainable and rising income with long-term capital appreciation. Our purpose is to provide peace, comfort, and security for our clients through access to wealth services delivered clearly and simply.
Fill out the form below or you can visit our job listing page by clicking the button below to explore all available positions.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.