Director of Client Services
Location: Dividend Assets Capital Home Office – Bluffton, SC (On-Site)
$90,000/yr – $110,000/yr · Full-time
Position Reports to: Managing Director—Private Client Group
Compensation & Benefits: Attractive compensation plan with generous healthcare and retirement benefits
Desired Candidate will possess:
- 7+ years of equivalent financial services industry experience required, ideally in a client-facing service role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel and CRM applications. Working knowledge of FactSet, Bloomberg and/or Vestmark or other trading or portfolio management systems a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree a plus.
- Series 65 required or willing to obtain immediately.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must Possess the following Functional Competencies:
- Self-motivated and entrepreneuria
- Client Focus/Service
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Lifelong Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
Position Description for Director of Client Services:
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the client service group, including managing and coaching their team, developing and enhancing client service strategies and ensuring that clients receive exceptional service at every touch point within the company. To ensure the client service group is operating effectively and delivering on the company’s overall mission and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
The successful Director of Client Services will balance the following key responsibilities:
- Leadership, Management and Accountability within PCG and IAM: to ensure client service standards are implemented and followed, client record/data oversight and maintenance is ongoing and being captured effectively and efficiently, client meeting/activity support is coordinated and delivered consistently, while also ensuring compliance standards are being upheld.
- Maintaining relationships with DAC clients: ensuring client services is assisting and helping Advisors and PMs with the following: managing existing client accounts, establishing new accounts, preparing investment, performance, and planning reports, and any additional client support needs to maintain and expand client relationships.
- Coordinating firm wide business development, marketing and client appreciation projects and events: coordinating vendor and/or additional resources to ensure DAC’s participation in branding, marketing and client appreciation events are successful in achieving and aligning with firms overall marketing, branding and client relationship deepening goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate DAC’s Core Values: Know Your Stuff, Devoted to Excellence, Serving with Integrity and Humility, Be Real and Transparent.
- Professional development to include staying current on policies, procedures and modern technology platforms that might enhance client service experience.
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.